Burma Star Association
Burma Star Association

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I claim my Medals?


To claim medals that have not been issued, please complete the application form obtainable from the Veterans UK website, and return it to the address stated.


The following information (or as much as possible) will be required:
Service Number, Regiment/Corps (Army/RM), Branch/Trade (RAF and RN), Full Name, Date of Birth, Rank and date of discharge, plus, of course, your current name and address.


Print Print | Sitemap
© Burma Star Association