Burma Star Association
Burma Star Association

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I claim my father's/mother’s Burma Star medal and other medals?


If a service person’s medals were not claimed the medals can still be claimed now for service back to (and including) WWII.  However, proof of death and kinship are required before medals are issued.  If you wish to apply, please complete the application form from the Veterans Agency’s website AND the Certificate of Kinship form, and send both forms to the address stated.


Contact the MOD Medal Office
MOD Medal Office, Innsworth House
Imjin Barracks, Gloucester GL3 1 HW
E-mail: dbs-medals@mod.uk

Telephone enquiries about medals should be directed to the MOD Medal Office
Free Phone: 0800 085 3600
Overseas: +44 141 224 3600
Freephone (UK only): 0808 191 4218
Telephone (from overseas): +44 125 386 6043

Print Print | Sitemap
© Burma Star Association